Losing a tooth leads to the development of more dental problems. That little hole left in your mouth screams trouble when left unattended. Your chewing capacity is affected, eating is difficult, your remaining teeth shift out of position, your jaw is disturbed, and so the list goes on.
At Warner Lakes Dental, you don’t have to worry about these. With high-quality dental implants at Warner Lakes Dental, your teeth’s normal functions are back!
Dental implants are metal posts surgically implanted into the jawbone to serve as the root of your tooth and is then mounted with a crown. The dental implants procedure is as follows:
- Your jaw will be evaluated and treated to prepare for dental implants.
- After which, your Warner dentist will insert the metal posts into your jawbone.
- A period of several months is necessary to allow the implants to fuse with your own bone tissue. This is called “Osseo-integration” and creates a sturdy foundation for your replacement tooth.
- Once the implants are fully infused, the replacement tooth is attached. The dental crown is secured onto the implants and is cemented into place.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Restore biting and chewing capacity.
- Stop remaining teeth from shifting out of position.
- Restores natural face structure.
- Durable and last a long time with proper dental care.
Restore Your Smile With Our Dental Implants in Warner
You don’t need to suffer because of a missing tooth. At Warner Lakes Dental, your trusted family dental clinic in Warner provides premium quality dental implants for your needs.
We use state-of-the-art equipment in dentistry to make sure that you get the perfect dental implants.
Restore your smile today at Warner Lakes Dental.
We provide high-quality affordable dental implants to the communities in Warner, Warner Lakes, Joyner, Whiteside, Cashmere, Albany Creek, Aspley, Bridgeman Downs, Strathpine, Brendale, Bray Park, Eatons Hill, Griffin, Lawnton, Petrie, Carseldine, Chermside, Stafford Heights, Hamilton, Indooroopilly, Toowong, New Farm, Fortitude Valley, West End, South Bank, Paddington, North Brisbane, and Brisbane.
We also offer affordable dental implants for communities in Gympie, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sunny Bank Hills, Ipswich, Bribie Island, and Buderim.
Dental Implants Resource
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implants – Your Long-lived Permanent Tooth Replacement
- Dental Implants Explained: Step by Step Video
- The Advantages of Modern Dental Implants
Single tooth dental implants at an affordable price
Implant, Fixtures, and Crown for only $2,798.
FOR FRONT TEETH – $2998
Terms & Conditions Apply