A Bigger, Better Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
And studies and experience show how important having a healthy and attractive smile can be to self-confidence and how others react to us.
If you aren’t satisfied with the smile that you currently have, you may have heard that cosmetic dentistry can help.
But you may wonder what cosmetic dentistry is and if it can really help?
Warner Lakes Dental Brisbane is here to answer that question for you.
Cosmetic dentistry is dental work in which the primary goal is an improvement in appearance, but not necessarily function, of your teeth, gums, or bite.
And at Warner Lakes Dental Brisbane, we offer a complete range of cosmetic dental procedures to help you upgrade your appearance. Below, we list some of our more important cosmetic procedures.
Our cosmetic procedures
- Teeth whitening can be done using powerful products like ZOOM in your dentist’s office. At Warner Lakes, we perform a thorough dental examination to determine the cause of your tooth discolouration. Whether you want to whiten your teeth in our clinic or use our custom trays in the comfort of your home, teeth whitening is a safe procedure that can produce dramatic results. Zoom! Teeth Whitening System is a quick way to brighten your smile and boost your self-confidence.Zoom whitening at Warner Lakes Dental
- Porcelain veneers are a thin layer of ceramic tooth-coloured material placed over your teeth to improve their shape, size or colour. Porcelain veneers can transform your smile. They can enhance the appearance of cracked, crooked, misshapen, discoloured and gapped teeth, including teeth that are too small or too large.Porcelain veneers at Warner Lakes Dental
- Bonding uses tooth-coloured composite resin to improve the shape of your tooth. If you have chipped, cracked, or discoloured teeth, you may benefit from dental bonding. Dental bonding is a more conservative and less invasive option than veneers or crowns, as it only requires only minimal alteration of the natural tooth structure.Bonding at Warner Lakes Dental
- Tooth-coloured fillings can improve the shape, size, or colour of your teeth. Warner Lakes Dental uses only composite fillings to restore damaged teeth and replace old silver amalgam fillings. Composite fillings are not only practical; they are also aesthetically pleasing and natural.Tooth-coloured fillings at Warner Lakes Dental
- Invisalign is a series of clear plastic aligners that gently move your teeth into correct alignment. People who would want straighter teeth but not the visibility of traditional braces often choose Invisalign.Invisalign has no metal wires and brackets, making them ideal for patients who feel uncomfortable wearing traditional braces.More about Invisalign at Warner Lakes Dental
- Dentures are removable plates with from one tooth to a full set of artificial teeth. A denture is designed to closely resemble your natural teeth. Dentures are worn over your teeth and gums to replace the teeth that you have lost. They restore your bite and the look of your smile!Dentures at Warner Lakes Dental
- Dental implants are titanium posts installed your jawbone to which natural-looking crowns are affixed to give you a permanent and natural solution. Tooth implants are the most advanced solution to replacing missing teeth.Dental implants prevent your natural teeth from moving out of position which helps ensure your teeth bite together correctly.The titanium post helps prevent bone loss by providing the needed stimulation in order to keep your jawbone strong and healthy, while also supporting your healthy jawline.Dental implants at Warner Lakes Dental
Other available treatments
- Bridges are natural-looking teeth replacements attached to both sides of a gap in order to close it.
- Usually made from tooth-coloured porcelain, crowns are bonded to your damaged teeth to cover or encircle them.
- Braces use brackets glue, steel wires, and tiny rubber bands to gently move your teeth into alignment.
While cosmetic dentistry generally focuses on improving the appearance of your teeth, your smile, and your face, some of the procedures like bridges and dental implants will improve the health and position of your teeth as well. If you need an appearance upgrade for your smile, give us a call at Warner Lakes Brisbane Dental Care!
The Warner Lakes Brisbane Dental Care Experience
Warner Lakes Dental wants your visit to be the quickest and most convenient dental experience possible.
From parking to treatment, we try to make the entire process as painless and straightforward as possible.
From routine check-ups and cleans to root canals, extractions, and cosmetic procedures, Warner Lakes Dental is your partner in dental health.
We want you and your family to enjoy life with a stunning smile and healthy mouth, teeth, and gums!
Teeth Whitening Promotions
In Chair $399 (normally valued at $899)
Package (In Chair + Take Home) $599 (normally valued at $1200)
Call (07) 3448 0162 or visit us at Warner Lakes Medical Precinct, 1185B Old North Road in Warner.