Dental Check-up and Clean
Dental Check-up and Clean Warner
A preventative program is a great opportunity for your dental team to monitor your oral health and prevent the onset of any oral health issues in the best way possible. We work together with our patients so as to maintain their excellent oral and dental health.
Preventing dental problems starts at home and we are here to provide continued support through the efforts of our dental team when required. That support includes regular dental check-ups and examinations, professional dental cleanings and x-rays.
At Warner Lakes Dental, we are all about prevention because, as the saying goes, we firmly believe that an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure, especially when it concerns your teeth.
What Does a Check-up and Cleanings Involve?
At Warner Lakes Dental, we perform the following:
- Examination – your teeth will be examined using special hand tools. If a more thorough examination is required, we will take x-rays and photographs.
- Recommendation of treatment – if a treatment is needed, it may be administered right away, or else another appointment will be made.
- Comprehensive cleaning – your teeth are professionally cleaned, scaled and polished to get rid of plaque, tartar build-up and food stains. We will also apply fluoride to prevent tooth decay and cavities.
- Oral health and dental hygiene education – your dental team at Warner Lakes Dental will advise you on how you can properly maintain good oral health and prevent further issues.
Tips for Keeping Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Visit us at least every 6 to 9 months for regular check-ups
- Take good care of your teeth at home by brushing and flossing your teeth daily
- Clean your tongue
- Change your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months
- Avoid consuming acidic and sugary foods and beverages
- Eat crunchy foods such as apples, carrots and celery to naturally clean your teeth. Plus, they are very healthy too!
- Drink lots of water
Dental Check-up and Clean in Warner
At Warner Lakes Dental, we want you to enjoy a healthy, confident smile. With high-quality preventative dental care services, we can keep your teeth and gums healthy for a long time. Don’t ignore the long-term benefits of an excellent preventative care program. Visit us regularly and have your teeth professionally cleaned at Warner Lakes Dental.
Dental Check-up in Warner
We are located at Warner Lakes Medical Precinct, 1185B Old North Road in Warner.