Dental Implants South Brisbane
Missing tooth may cause your remaining teeth to start moving or shifting out of position.
This can affect the bite and may lead to gaps, opening up between adjacent teeth.
Aside from this, missing teeth may cause bone resorption in your jaw, affecting adjacent teeth and the overall look of your face.
Warner Lakes Dental offers high-quality dental implants to address issues associated with tooth loss and restore the beauty and function of your smile.
Dental Implants for Patients in South Brisbane
Dental implants are the best solution for replacing missing teeth.
It is regarded as being the “gold standard” when it comes to dental replacements because of the way the implant imitates the look and function of a natural tooth.
Dental implants prevent your teeth from moving out of position, which helps ensure your teeth bite together properly. The screw-like titanium post helps prevent bone loss by providing stimulation to keep your jawbone strong and healthy.
The Dental Implant Procedure
The dental implant procedure involves several steps and recovery periods.
- Your dentist will first evaluate your jaw and perform any necessary treatment to prepare it for dental implants.
- The implants are inserted into your jawbone through oral surgery.
- The dental implant is allowed to fuse with your bone tissue for several months. This process is called osseointegration, and it creates a stable foundation to support your dental crowns.
- Once the surgery site completely heals and the implant is fully fused with your jawbone, the abutment is placed to the implant, holding the crown securely.
- The crown is then fixed into place.
Affordable Dental Implants for residents of South Brisbane
If you have missing teeth, our high-quality dental implants may be the best option.
A thorough evaluation by a qualified dentist Warner or oral surgeon determines your candidacy for the procedure.
To find out if dental implants are right for you, schedule an appointment with us at Warner Lakes Dental.
Single tooth dental implants at an affordable price for patients in South Brisbane – Implant, Fixtures and Crown for only $3,500
Warner Lakes Dental provides high-quality, affordable dental implants to the communities in Warner, Warner Lakes, Joyner, Whiteside, Cashmere, Albany Creek, Aspley, Bridgeman Downs, Strathpine, Brendale, Bray Park, Eatons Hill, Griffin, Lawnton, Petrie, Carseldine, Chermside, Stafford Heights, Hamilton, Indooroopilly, Toowong, New Farm, Fortitude Valley, West End, South Bank, Paddington, North Brisbane and Brisbane.
We also offer affordable dental implants for communities in Gympie, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sunnybank Hills, Ipswich, Bribie Island and Buderim.
We are located at Warner Lakes Medical Precinct, 1185B Old North Road in Warner.